SPgS has over 10 years expertise in Invoice Processing Services. We have processed millions of invoices, for our clients across the world.
- You may get the inbound Invoices through different sources, like Multi Function Printer(MFC).
- scanners, fax, e-mail or other electronic equipments.
- We access the invoice copies from cloud or other electronic storage media.
- Each of the invoices will be processed, closely following the applicable rules.
- Stringent quality control systems in position to ensure high accuracy.
- Processed Invoices, will go through the authorization process of the client.
- The final information will be loaded in to ERP.
- Our deliverables can be seamlessly integrated with ERP systems
- We will keep a scanned copy of the Invoice, linked with the deliverable, for future reference if any.
The Invoice Processing Services , has a preset process flow and we have the proven capability to deliver the processed invoices in Short Turn Around. Our business process team can work with you to develop an invoice capture procedure that’s tailored to meet your organization’s unique needs, which can create better accountability in accounts receivables.
The process begins , by imaging and converting incoming invoices. Whether you receive invoices via mail, email, fax or all of the above, each invoice is digitized and uploaded to your ERP, after the QA and approval process.
The Invoices will be indexed, to make the retrieval easy. Our accounts payable and receivables services extend well beyond data capture for invoices. We also provide the full range of invoice processing solution. Based on your organization’s accounts payable and receivables requirements, our team can manage the entire process, from to end. The process flow includes receiving invoices, capturing data, extracting information from invoices, handling exceptions etc. Entire process flow can be customized based on your organization’s unique requirements.
- Expertise – over 13+ years.
- Industry best policies followed.
- Multi level Quality check to ensure highest accuracy level.
- Shortest delivery time.
- Our team member will be available on the processing terminal, on 24/7 Basis.
- No missed invoices or twice paid invoices
- Control over Accounts Receivables.
- Monitoring invoice status round the clock
- Accurate and Regular financial reports
- Seamless Integration with ERP applications.