Information Security @ SPGS (ISMS)
We understand that, not just a Firewall and Antivirus can safeguard the data of our clients.
Even a deficit of 0.001% in security can anytime rule over the 99.999% security and can lead to a Data Security Breach.
At SPGS, Data Security is a culture, rather than a process supported by machines, software and human talents.
We educate our team. We fine tune our machines, devices and software in a timely manner. We monitor the results on regular basis.
(I): Infrastructure level
Infopark Phase II Building and its Premises.
- SPGS Located in Infopark Phase II, Cochin, India, which is an exclusive cyber space promoted by the state government
- Manned Security by armed Police (State Police)
- Multilevel security check points(vehicles and visitors), by the Police
SPGS Production area and Premises.
- Access control using biometric systems
- Exclusive baggage room and cafeteria for the SPGS team.
- Any kind of electronic devises (not limited to USB, mobile, camera, external laptops, writing martial, bags etc), NEVER allowed in the production.
- Three tier authentication, for special cases.
- Ergonomically designed work space with 360 nos. seating capacity over three shifts.
(II): Employee Level(Pre-Recruitment).
- Technical and HR screening.
- Police clearance certificate(mandatory).
- Referral checking.
- Direct checking with previous employer .
- Social media analysis.
- Employee awareness programs on data security/Liability and consequences of breeches
- NDA with All employees.
(III). Technology Level.
- Dedicated server room with access control.
- Hardware firewall.
- User level authentication.
- Controlled access to internet/Cloud.
- Data transfer allowed through corporate email and corporate FTP.
- Data transfer log and backup(emails, FTP) for verification when required.
- Adequate budget allocation for data security.
- We use licensed software only and ensure regular updates.
- password-protected screen savers to prevent unauthorized access when idle.
- 24/7 CCTV surveillance , with backup upto 180 days.
(IV): Disaster Recovery and Information Security
Effective disaster recovery practices, to ensure business continuity.(which can sustain infrastructure failure / crisis).
110 ( 3 shifts) nos remote disaster recovery center, supported by High speed data & communication links.